Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Former Photo of the Day
Misty Pattison sent this sunset photo, taken at Knudson Cove Marina on an snowy February morning.
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
iFriendly Streaming Link
The Latest on Facebook
- Janalee Minnich Gage took this waterfront photo on a foggy day in January. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org minutes ago
- The Council has delayed turning on the new system, at least until March 20.56 minutes ago
Residents getting familiar with chloramine issue | KRBD
Water disinfection was the hot topic in Ketchikan this week.
- Fun fact: One of the driest spots on Earth is Iquique, Chile. In 2009, a drizzle of less than 1/100th of an inch of rain fell, accompanied by winds of about 10 mph. That was enough to knock out power to several neighborhoods, damage the roofs of 4,000 houses and close schools.1 hour ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 39 and a southeast wind with gusts to 40 mph.
- Saturday, rain with highs around 45 and lows around 40.
- Sunday, rain with highs around 43 and lows around 37.