KRBD’s annual Live Day is this Saturday, May 25th beginning at noon! Tune in to hear music, readings, and more performed by your friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family.
Listen on the radio, or stream the broadcast at www.krbd.org. Better yet, stop by the station at 1101 Copper Ridge Lane and join in the fun!
Sponsored by: The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Parnassus Books, Starboard Frames and Gifts, and Tongass Trading Company.
Each performance lasts approximately fifteen minutes. The following is a list of performers, in order of their appearance.
- Rob Alley, bagpipes
- The Point Band, folk band
- Maria Dudzak, reader and vocalist
- Ketchikan Community Children’s Choir
- Kayla Hay, guitarist and vocalist
- Gerry Knasiak, reader
- Handel Double-Reed Trio
- Rudy Saccomanno, guitarist and vocalist
- Mary Larsen and Friends, guitars, concertina and vocals
- Geralyn Lovell, guitarist and vocalist
- Kyle Bailey and Heidi Poet, guitarist and vocalists
- Rod Landis, reader
- A Capella Quartet
- Free Radicals
- Amanda Slevin, vocalist
- Sharolyn Kroscavage and Dave Reuben, guitarist and vocalist
- Russell Wodehouse, guitar and vocals