The Ketchikan Gateway Borough Assembly decided to remove the hospital renovation project and add the Performing Arts Center to its capital project priority list. Mike Painter gives an update on the August 19th meeting. Assembly082013
Victoria Lord of Girls Scouts Alaska speaks about the program, volunteer opportunities, and the current membership drive. GirlScouts
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Barbara Morgan sent us this photo of a Golden Dirona nudibranch, one of several species common to this area. KRBD needs more Photo of the Day entries! We love your pictures, and we know you love Raven's Brew coffee, so here's a chance for you to share your great images and maybe win a free bag of beans. To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org!13 hours ago
- Our Prairie Home Companion Viewing Party is less than a day away! Still not sure what tasty treat to make? How about this Irish Cream Bundt Cake? Join us tomorrow at 1:45pm in the Great Room of the Pioneer Home for the party. We'll have some prize drawings that you can enter for just $2 per ticket (or 6 for $10)! It's going to be a fun day of food, fellowship with Ketchikan's seniors, A Prairie Home Companion, and KRBD!13 hours ago
#KRBD #APHC40 #WeAreLakeWobegon #bundtcake
Irish Cream Bundt Cake
Great tasting glazed Bundt cake with Irish cream baked in. Excellent for any time or any occasion.
- Here's a gander at what’s a-brewin’ this weekend:15 hours ago
- Tonight, it be windy later with squalls, heavy at times. Thar’ll be lows around 50, and a so’easter will blow, gustin’ to 45.
- Stormy skies are on the horizon Saturday, too, me hearties. Thar’ll be highs around 60 with a so’easter blowin’ ‘til afternoon.
- Calmer seas Saturday night through Sunday, but we’ll still have buckets-o-rain. Perfect weather for walkin’ the plank.