The Ketchikan School Board approved a resolution opposing Senate Bill 90, which would place all school employees under a state health care plan. Board member Colleen Scanlon gives an update on Wednesday’s meeting. SB102413
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Hearings on the marijuana and Bristol Bay propositions will take place tomorrow.8 hours ago
Hearing held on minimum wage ballot prop | KRBD
If passed, Proposition 3 would raise the minimum wage by $1 in 2015 and another dollar in 2016.
- Joyce Autrey sent us this photo of a fish-trap anchor on display near Ketchikan's waterfront promenade. KRBD is still low on Photo of the Day entries, so if you've taken any great shots recently, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:11 hours ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, lows around 50 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Thursday will be rainy and windy with highs around 58 and a southeast wind of 25 mph with gusts to around 40.
- Thursday night will be rainy and windy with lows around 51 and a southeast wind of 25 mph with gusts to around 40.