Here’s a little video from Saturday, when there was quite a bit of flooding in Ketchikan following about 13 inches of rain in five days. This was shot on Freeman Street next to Ketchikan Creek, and you can see just how close the creek water was to the road.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Wendy Hamilton sent us this reflective shot from Connel Lake. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast...18 hours ago
- Expect numerous showers tonight. Lows around 44 degrees. A Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Numerous shows on Friday with scattered showers Friday night. Highs around 49 degrees, lows around 42 degrees. A Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers on Saturday. Highs around 49 degrees, lows around 40 degree.
- Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain Sunday and Monday.
- Oops! We are out of stock of Zoe Hamm's wonderful Poem Mug, and forgot to put one aside for the KRBD mug collection!19 hours ago
If anyone out there has a poem mug they're willing to trade in for a different style...please let us know by posting a comment here, calling the station at 225-9655, or stopping by 1101 Copper Ridge.
Don't worry. We have plenty of Salmon Band and Dancing Pets mugs still in stock!