Glenn Brown gives details on Ketchikan Little League and upcoming registration. LittleLeague
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Brenda Jacobson sent us this evening-light photo from Aug. 12 in the Ward Cove area. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago
- "We have a lot of important decisions and now you have that right, that inalienable right, to go and … shape this country, as a voter.”19 hours ago
18 Ketchikan residents become new U.S. citizens | KRBD
Eighteen Ketchikan residents became U.S. citizens Wednesday. The ceremony took place in the courtroom of Ketchikan’s historic downtown federal building.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:20 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain in the evening, then showers and slight chance of thunderstorms late. Lows will be around 51 with a southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday, we’ll see showers and slight chance of thunderstorms, highs around 62 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday night, numerous showers with lows around 51 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.