Carmel Anderson’s “Unheard Voices – Unheard Wisdom” sculptural art exhibit will open at the Main Street Gallery on March 7. Anderson and WISH’s Diane Gubatayao talk about the message behind the art.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Barbara Morgan sent in this shot of a raven on a Raven in Metlakatla. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:18 hours ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with scattered showers and patchy fog late. Lows will be around 51 with a northwest wind of 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday, we’ll see decreasing clouds with highs around 67 and light winds.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy with lows around 52 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.
- 21 hours ago