The Ketchikan City Council approved an additional $100,000 for the water division should additional costs be incurred with the chloramine plant. The council decided against a fence on the bypass. Marty West gives a meeting update. City041814
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Danny Hoggard sent in this shot of a couple of orcas traveling up Tongass Narrows near Mountain Point. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago
- Kasaan Village Public Safety Officer Zach West is the Tlingit-Haida Central Council VPSO of the Year.3 hours ago
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:4 hours ago
- Tonight will be partly cloudy with isolated showers in the evening and patchy fog late. Lows will be around 50 with light winds.
- Thursday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, highs around 62 and light winds becoming southeast 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday night, we’ll have rain with lows around 51 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.