Students from Fawn Mountain Elementary speak about the musical they’ll be performing on May 1st. 23jungle
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Amanda Kiely took this photo while visiting a beach in Ghana, West Africa. KRBD goes everywhere! We're alarmingly low on Photo of the Day entries. It's been beautiful out, so if you've taken any great shots recently, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago
- “It’s absolutely outstanding... I couldn’t be more proud of this fire department.” -- Fire Chief Frank Share18 hours ago
Ketchikan Fire Department gets new, better rating | KRBD
The City of Ketchikan recently received news that the fire protection rating for the city’s fire department is changing.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:19 hours ago
- Tonight will be cloudy with a chance of rain and areas of fog late. Lows will be around 52 with light winds.
- Wednesday will be mostly cloudy with areas of fog in the morning and a chance of rain. Highs will be around 61 with light winds.
- Wednesday night, rain is likely with lows around 51 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.