Jessica Edwards, Executive Director of the Southeast Alaska State Fair, talked to KRBD about how Ketchikan residents can get involved. The fair is in Haines July 31-August 3. Edwards will be in Ketchikan June 4th at the New York Cafe from 3-5 p.m.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:1 hour ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with scattered showers and patchy fog late. Lows will be around 51 with a northwest wind of 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday, we’ll see decreasing clouds with highs around 67 and light winds.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy with lows around 52 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.
- 5 hours ago
- Congratulations to Marni Rickelmann! Her Photo of the Day submission had the most "likes" on KRBD's Facebook page last week, so she wins a bag of Raven's Brew coffee. Her picture also will be featured as KRBD's cover photo this week. To submit a photo for the weekly contest, simply email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago