NOAA WeatherPERIODS OF LIGHT RAIN CONTINUING THROUGH MIDNIGHT. PATCHY FOG. SOUTHEAST WIND TO 10 MPH.
with Alaska Satellite Photo.
Former Photo of the Day
Mary Ida Henrikson submitted this photo of a recent Dec sunset.
iFriendly Streaming Link
The Latest on Facebook
- Amanda Glanzer submitted this recent photo of a rosy Ketchikan sunset. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- 6 hours ago
Water main break leaves large hole on Baranof | KRBD
The pipe is fixed, but fill dirt under the street was washed away and the street needs to be repaired before vehicles can safely drive on it again.
- A little rain will help melt the snow and ice.7 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 35 and a southeast wind of 5 mph.
- Tuesday, we’ll have rain with highs around 41 and a southeast wind of 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday night will be rainy with lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 10 to 20 mph.