NOAA WeatherSTRONG WIND THROUGH LATE TONIGHT
SOUTHEAST WIND TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 45 MPH THROUGH MIDNIGHT. PERIODS OF RAIN CONTINUING THROUGH MIDNIGHT.
with Alaska Satellite Photo.
Former Photo of the Day
A photo by Zack Hamilton of the December 3rd sunset at South Point Higgins Beach
iFriendly Streaming Link
The Latest on Facebook
- 5 hours ago
Gubernatorial candidate Bill Walker visits Ketchikan | KRBD
Bill Walker, who is running as an independent in the 2014 governor’s race, visited today and gave a presentation during the Ketchikan Chamber of Commerce lunch.
- With rain in the forecast through the weekend, we need a reminder of what a sunset looks like. Jennifer Williams took this photo at the Mountain Point boat launch on Sunday. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- It's less windy, but the rain will continue for a while7 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 38 and a south wind of 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday, we’ll have rain with highs around 41 and a south wind of 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday night will be cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows will be around 35 with a southwest wind of 10 mph.