Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Hillary Moore Woods sent in this shot of a Rufous hummingbird at her feeder. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com minutes ago
- 1 hour ago
Council to consider $100K more for CH2MHill | KRBD
According to Water Division Manager John Kleinegger, public opposition earlier this year to the city's switch to chloramine water disinfection led to the city using CH2MHill’s services more than anticipated.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:2 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 40 and a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph.
- Thursday will be windy with rain, highs around 49, and a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and gusts to around 40.
- Thursday night, rain is likely with lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph.