Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Mary Ida Henrickson sent us this shot called "Mud Bay Evening." Can you tell what it is showing? Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago
- 16 hours ago
Campers rescued after boat breaks loose overnight | KRBD
A group of campers was safely picked up by the Ketchikan Volunteer Rescue Squad after they were stranded at the Fish Creek camping area over the weekend.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:16 hours ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, mainly south of Ketchikan, with lows around 34 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.
- Tuesday, we’ll see decreasing clouds with isolated rain showers, highs around 42 and light winds becoming southeast 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.