Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Pam Davies sent us this shot of a boat cruising Tongass Narrows during a break in a recent storm. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hour ago
- Here is a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:3 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have showers with lows around 44 and a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and gusts to around 40 mph.
- Wednesday, showers are likely with highs around 52 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Wednesday night will be cloudy with scattered showers, lows around 44 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- For the 2013-14 school year, the 4-year graduation rate fell to 73 percent. The drop-out rate rose slightly to 3.9 percent.4 hours ago
Decrease in 4-year graduation rate, small increase in drop-out rate | KRBD