Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- The meeting in Ketchikan will be Aug. 20th.18 minutes ago
New roads? Old ferries? A wilderness airport? | KRBD
The ferry Malaspina makes a rare visit to waters off downtown Sitka during the 2010 Alaska Day celebration. A state transportation plan would route ferries to a new terminal across Baranof Island at the end of a new road. (Ed Schoenfeld/CoastAlaska News)
- Here’s a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:44 minutes ago
- Tonight, we’ll see decreasing clouds with areas of fog late. Lows will be around 52 with light winds.
- Thursday will be partly cloudy in the morning, becoming sunny. Highs will be around 69 with light winds becoming northwest 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy with lows around 51 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.
- Committee members include representatives of tribal groups, environmental organizations, the timber industry, federal, state and local governments; commercial users and the general public.1 hour ago
1st meeting for Tongass Advisory Committee | KRBD
The three-day meeting kicks off on Wednesday with presentations from Alaska Regional Forester Beth Pendleton and Tongass Forest Supervisor Forrest Cole.