Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:32 minutes ago
- Tonight, we’ll have numerous rain showers with lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Tuesday will be mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers, highs around 43 and a southeast wind of 10 mph in the morning becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy with patchy fog and scattered rain showers diminishing late. Lows will be 30 to 36 with light winds.
- The 29th Legislature convenes Jan. 20.1 hour ago
With Ortiz, House Minority holds 13 of 40 seats | KRBD
Southeast Alaska’s representatives in the state house know their committee assignments following the resolution of several close legislative races in the state’s general election. A newcomer and independent from Ketchikan has decided to caucus with the house minority.
- Tunnel Vision, sent in by Kenneth Ketah, was taken from inside Ketchikan's downtown tunnel, looking toward Front Street. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com days ago