Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Laura Kinunen sent us this photo of a huge, flying slug hovering over Deer Mountain. (Actually, it's just crawling on her kitchen window.) Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org minutes ago
- A regional conservation group says it will file a lawsuit to halt the sale.1 hour ago
Forest Service upholds Big Thorne decision | KRBD
The U.S. Forest Service issued its Final Supplemental Information Report for the Big Thorne Timber Sale this week, upholding its Record of Decision.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:2 hours ago
- Tonight will be mostly clear with lows around 51 and a northwest wind of 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday we’ll see increasing clouds with highs around 72 and light winds becoming northwest 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy with lows around 53 and a northwest wind of 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.