Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Kim Whalen took this aerial of Revilla Island on a recent sunny morning. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- “Every time you listen to news and hear someone say ‘Clean Water Act,' cringe, because that’s going to hit you in the pocketbook.” -- Mayor Lew Williams III21 hours ago
Mayor gives annual State of the City address | KRBD
City of Ketchikan Mayor Lew Williams III gave his annual State of the City address Wednesday at the last Ketchikan Chamber of Commerce lunch of the year.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:21 hours ago
- Tonight, rain is likely with lows around 37 and a southeast wind of 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday will be windy with rain, highs around 43 and a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and gusts to 40.
- Thursday night, we’ll have rain with lows around 37 and a southeast wind of 10 to 20 mph.