Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- 22 minutes ago
Campers rescued after boat breaks loose overnight | KRBD
A group of campers was safely picked up by the Ketchikan Volunteer Rescue Squad after they were stranded at the Fish Creek camping area over the weekend.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:52 minutes ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, mainly south of Ketchikan, with lows around 34 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.
- Tuesday, we’ll see decreasing clouds with isolated rain showers, highs around 42 and light winds becoming southeast 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.
- “We want the care given to this community to be the same standard as anywhere else in this country. To do that, we have to have a comparable wage.” -- Ann Fama1 hour ago
Ketchikan nurse contract talks enter mediation | KRBD
Ketchikan nurses were picketing over the weekend as contract negotiations with PeaceHealth enter mediation this week.