Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- There aren’t any official LGBTQ non-profits or advocacy groups in Ketchikan. But there are unofficial support systems.1 day ago
LGBTQ support group meets in Ketchikan | KRBD
Jacob Trumble, Holly Nore, Tyler Varner, “Izm,” and Austin Kalkins meet up in a casual support group for LGBTQ people in Ketchikan.
- Look at that, maybe it won't rain all weekend!1 day ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers and lows around 40. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday expect isolated rain showers in the morning and highs around 50. Souhtheast wind 15 mph shifting to the northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday night will be mostly clear with lows around 38.
- Sunday, sunny and highs around 47.
- Marianne Ledford sent us this shot she calls Quiet Harbor Reflections. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org day ago