Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Stephanie Jurries sent us this shot of a bear catching lunch at Dog Salmon Fish Pass on Prince of Wales Island. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago
- 15 hours ago
Naturalization ceremony set for Wednesday | KRBD
A naturalization ceremony for new U.S. citizens has been scheduled for 1 p.m. Wednesday in the federal courtroom on the top floor of the Federal Building in downtown Ketchikan.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:16 hours ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with scattered showers and patchy fog late. Lows will be around 53 with light winds.
- Wednesday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, highs around 64 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.
- Wednesday night will be partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain, lows around 52 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.