Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- At least one Youth Court member wants to be a judge one day.16 minutes ago
Youth Court kids enjoy Supreme Court event | KRBD
Members of the Ketchikan Youth Court stand for a picture with the Alaska Supreme Court Wednesday at Ketchikan High School.
- 1 hour ago
Kayhi auditorium packed for Supreme Court Live | KRBD
Alaska’s Supreme Court was in Ketchikan this week – all five members. They were here for Supreme Court Live, during which the court hears oral arguments for a real case. But instead of a courtroom, it’s heard at a high school. Chief Justice Dana Fabe was joined on the Ketchikan High School auditoriu…
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:1 hour ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 40 and a south wind of 10 to 15 mph increasing to 25 mph late.
- Friday, we’ll have rain with highs around 45 and a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph in the morning, becoming southwest 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday night, we’ll have rain with lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.