Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- “She’s due for a good turn, It’s a great house to be a dog. There’s a lot of spoiling going on.” -- Karen Owings6 minutes ago
Blind, senior dog gets the best present possible | KRBD
Halo the dog was born blind. She spent much of her 11 years outside and neglected.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through the holiday weekend.1 hour ago
- Tonight, we’ll have chance of rain in the evening, then rain late. Lows will be around 38 with a southwest wind of 10 mph shifting to the southeast late.
- Christmas Day, we’ll have rain in the morning then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs will be around 41 with a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, lows around 36 and light winds.
- Friday, rain is likely with highs around 41 and lows around 34.
- Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, highs around 40 and lows around 31.
- Sunday will be partly cloudy with highs around 38 and lows around 31.
- The local AARP chapter has announced the annual holiday lights awards. Most Colorful went to John and Linda Gilson on Fairview Ave; Best Design went to Dan and Cathie Smith on East Fifth St.; the "Youngster Award" went to Brian and Sandi Gilson on Alaska Ave.; Best Street Appeal went to Russell and Jennifer Cockrum on North Tongass Highway; Best Decorated Public Area went to Totem Bight State Park; and the Clever Use of Lights award went to the Alaska Marine Highway ferry Columbia.3 hours ago