NOAA WeatherSTRONG WIND FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING
INCREASING WIND AND RAIN THIS EVENING. PERIODS OF RAIN...HEAVY AT TIMES...THIS EVENING. WINDS SOUTHEAST AT 10 TO 20 MPH WITH SOME GUSTS TO 30 MPH INSIDE CHANNELS AND PASSES. TEMPERATURES STEADY AROUND 40 DEGREES THIS EVENING.
with Alaska Satellite Photo.
Former Photo of the Day
A photo by Zack Hamilton of the December 3rd sunset at South Point Higgins Beach
iFriendly Streaming Link
The Latest on Facebook
- Continuing with the sunrise/sunset theme, Richard Smith took this sunset photo from Third Avenue. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com minutes ago
- It's gonna blow a bit through tomorrow morning.1 hour ago
- Tonight, expect strong winds starting late, with rain, heavy at times. Temperatures will remain steady at around 39 with southeast winds increasing to 25 mph, and gusts up to 40.
- Wednesday, we’ll have rain, heavy at times. Highs will be around 42 with a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and wind gusts up to 40 in the morning.
- Wednesday night, we’ll have rain with lows around 38 and a southeast wind 10 to 20 mph.
- If you missed out on our On-Air Auction, there are still some items available!6 hours ago
Click here--> http://bit.ly/1f0EfqE