Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- BREAKING NEWS: City of Ketchikan denies anti-chloramine ballot proposition on legal grounds.7 minutes ago
- A look at the local weather...1 hour ago
- Partly cloudy skies tonight. Lows around 38 degrees. A northwest wind 10 mph.
- Partly cloudy skies Friday with isloated showers in the afternoon. Highs around 53 degrees. Light winds becoming southeast 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Mostly cloudy Friday night with scattered rain showers. Lows around 40 degrees. A southeast wind 10 mph.
- Mostly cloudy with scattered showers Saturday.
- Cloudy with a chance of rain Saturday night.
- The KRBD Spring Membership mugs have arrived!3 hours ago
The designs for this drives' mugs come from three students at the School of Arts and Sciences. We want to thank:
Atreyu Davis for her KRBD Fish Band
Faith Browns for her KRBD Dancing Cats and Dogs, and
Zoe Hamm for her KRBD Poem.
We had entries from 143 students in Loren McCue's art classes! All the submissions are on display at the station. Congratulations to all of you!
Stop by and see their art. We're Growing Artists in Ketchikan!