Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Mining prospects and economic benefits discussed during Ketchikan Chamber luncheon. http://www.krbd.org/2014/04/23/19240/2 hours ago
Representatives from the mining industry, regulatory agencies and local businesses touted the economic benefits of mining to Southeast Alaska during a Greater Ketchikan Chamber of Commerce luncheon today (Wednesday, April 23). Two Prince of Wales Island projects were the focus of the discussion – th…
- A look at the local weather...2 hours ago
- Partly cloudy tonight. Lows around 35 degrees. A northwest wind 10 mph.
- Sunny skies Thursday. Highs around 58 degrees. A northeast wind 10 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon.
- Increasing clouds Thursday night. Lows around 38 degrees.
- Cloudy with a chance of rain on Friday.
- Shawna Carter sent us this photo of her daughter Madison jumping rope in City Park. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago