Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Tunnel Vision, sent in by Kenneth Ketah, was taken from inside Ketchikan's downtown tunnel, looking toward Front Street. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- 10 hours ago
Ketchikan borough to consider mine resolution | KRBD
A resolution urging the International Joint Commission to get involved in the issue of transboundary mines will be in front of the Ketchikan Gateway Borough Assembly on Monday.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through the weekend:11 hours ago
- Tonight, rain is likely with lows around 37 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday, we’ll have rain showers with highs around 44 lows around 37 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Sunday, we’ll see numerous rain showers with highs around 44 and lows around 36.