Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:1 minute ago
- Tonight will become windy with numerous showers in the evening and rain late. Lows will be around 45 with a southeast wind increasing to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 late.
- Tuesday will be windy with rain. Highs will be around 52 with a southeast wind of 20 to 30 mph and gusts to around 40.
- Tuesday night will be windy with rain. Lows will be around 45 with a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and gusts to around 40.
- There were no injuries reported after a 38-foot fishing vessel ran aground near Ketchikan this weekend.3 hours ago
No inuries in Saturday boat grounding | KRBD
- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152688541243280&id=2851319932791 day ago
#Simushir, fuel-laden Russian cargo ship, towed from coast of Haida Gwaii
A Canadian Coast Guard vessel began towing the incapacitated ship Friday evening, but lost the first two tow lines and then finally its third tow line late Saturday morning.