Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- 2 minutes ago
Southwest, Southeast Alaska Face Highest Risks From Ocean Acidification | Alaska Public Media
Coastal communities in Alaska that depend on fisheries were warned Tuesday to prepare for the impacts of ocean acidification. A study from federal agencies says many of the science questions remain unanswered but changes are already happening. Download Audio
- The meeting in Ketchikan will be Aug. 20th.20 minutes ago
New roads? Old ferries? A wilderness airport? | KRBD
The ferry Malaspina makes a rare visit to waters off downtown Sitka during the 2010 Alaska Day celebration. A state transportation plan would route ferries to a new terminal across Baranof Island at the end of a new road. (Ed Schoenfeld/CoastAlaska News)
- Here’s a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:46 minutes ago
- Tonight, we’ll see decreasing clouds with areas of fog late. Lows will be around 52 with light winds.
- Thursday will be partly cloudy in the morning, becoming sunny. Highs will be around 69 with light winds becoming northwest 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday night will be partly cloudy with lows around 51 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.