Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Former Photo of the Day
Misty Pattison sent this sunset photo, taken at Knudson Cove Marina on an snowy February morning.
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
iFriendly Streaming Link
The Latest on Facebook
- Fun fact: Every day, about 30 trillion gallons of water falls on land. (Ketchikan contributes a significant percentage.)8 minutes ago
- We have a flood advisory until 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- Tonight will be windy with heavy rain and lows around 41 with southeast winds of 20 to 30 mph and gusts up to 45.
- Wednesday, we’ll have rain showers in the morning becoming scattered in the afternoon. Highs will be around 46 with a southwest wind of 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday night, scattered rain showers in the evening then rain likely late. Lows will be around 36 with a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- 19 minutes ago
Superintendent’s contract up for 3-year renewal | KRBD
The Ketchikan Gateway Borough Board of Education will vote Wednesday on a three-year extension of Superintendent Robert Boyle’s contract, with a salary of $129,150 for the first year, effective July 1st.
- Jessica Phillips sent this photo of the frozen creek near Frog Pond, before the rain melted it all away. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago