Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- 22 hours ago
Wellness Coalition task force to address homeless families | KRBD
First City Homeless Shelter’s service manager Chris Alvarado makes breakfast each weekday for homeless and hungry people in the day shelter kitchen. The day shelter recently got a grant from the borough that will allow the day shelter to stay open Saturdays.
- 23 hours ago
Appeals court to re-hear Tongass exemption case | KRBD
The U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit released an announcement Friday that it would rehear the Tongass Roadless Rule exemption case.
- Here's a look at the weather forecast through the Labor Day holiday:23 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have numerous showers with lows around 51 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday, numerous showers with highs around 62, lows around 50 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Sunday, rain with highs around 63 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Sunday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers, lows around 51 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.
- Labor Day, rain is likely with highs around 63.