Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Misty Pattison sent us this photo taken when she was heading to Karta Bay at sunset. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- 5 hours ago
City to consider bonds, discuss 2015 budget | KRBD
The Ketchikan City Council has scheduled a special budget work session for Thursday night, and also will consider resolutions to place bond propositions on the Oct. 7 municipal ballot.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:6 hours ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with lows around 53 and a northwest wind of 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.
- Thursday, showers are likely with highs around 61 and light winds.
- Thursday night, showers are likely with lows around 52 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.