Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Kimberley Dean sent us this sunset shot from Nov. 21. She says it lasted just a few minutes before the clouds closed up again. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago
- "With this grant, they will be able to connect the schools on the island to the school in Thorne Bay,” -- Jim Nordlund of USDA-RD7 hours ago
Grants take classes, medical care to villages | KRBD
The Naukati School, on eastern Prince of Wales Island, is one of several to benefit from a USDA grant.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:8 hours ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers, light winds and lows around 34.
- Wednesday will be partly cloudy in the morning, becoming sunny. Highs will be around 39 with a northeast wind of 10 mph.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear with lows of 28 to 34 and a northeast wind of 10 to 15 mph, with higher gusts in exposed areas.