Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:24 minutes ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 55 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Tuesday, we’ll have rain with highs around 62 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows will be around 54 with a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Wendy Hamilton captured this bear action shot at Herring Cove last week. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org days ago
- “We’re calling it the child-care crisis in Southeast Alaska, and that’s because it’s the worst that it’s been in about a decade,”2 days ago
Southeast daycare shortage | KRBD
Mention daycare to pretty much any parent in Southeast Alaska, and you’ll get an earful. It’s never been easy to find daycare in the region, but just recently, it’s gotten much worse.