Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Permits will allow mixing zones for cruise ships.15 minutes ago
Comment period opens for cruise waste permits | KRBD
Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation’s Division of Water Director Michelle Hale stopped in Ketchikan on Wednesday to talk about new cruise ship wastewater discharge permits.
- 1 hour ago
Carnival Miracle cancels 15 Ketchikan port calls | KRBD
Citing mechanical issues that affect the Carnival Miracle’s maximum cruising speed, Carnival Cruise Lines has canceled 15 of that ship’s port calls in Ketchikan this summer.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow:2 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 10 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 mph late.
- Friday will be mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers. Highs will be around 50 with a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Friday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows will be around 39 with an east wind of 10 to 20 mph.