Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Eileen Kyle sent us this shot, taken at Ketchikan's Coast Guard Beach. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com minutes ago
- Malaspina crew helped in a weekend rescue effort in Canada. One of three Atlantic Harvester 1 crew members was found alive after that vessel sank off Campbell River, BC, but two others remain missing. http://www.krbd.org/?p=226751 hour ago
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:3 hours ago
- Tonight will become windy with numerous showers in the evening and rain late. Lows will be around 45 with a southeast wind increasing to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 late.
- Tuesday will be windy with rain. Highs will be around 52 with a southeast wind of 20 to 30 mph and gusts to around 40.
- Tuesday night will be windy with rain. Lows will be around 45 with a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and gusts to around 40.