Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- 2 minutes ago
Assembly to discuss repairs to pool roof | KRBD
The Ketchikan Gateway Borough Assembly meets on Monday, and in addition to a presentation from city officials about the switch to chloramine water disinfection, the Assembly will talk about repairs to the roof over the borough’s new pool.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through the weekend:26 minutes ago
- Tonight, we’ll have scattered rain showers in the evening, then rain likely late. Lows will be around 39 with a southeast wind of 10 to 20 mph increasing to 25 mph late.
- Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs will be around 51 with a southeast wind of 10 to 25 mph and higher gusts in the afternoon.
- Saturday night, we’ll have rain with lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 10 to 25 mph and higher gusts in the evening.
- Sunday, rain likely with highs around 51 and lows around 40.
- Today's poem - Elizabeth Nelson reads Shakespeare's Sonnet 45. http://www.krbd.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Poem18_ElizabethNelson.mp31 hour ago