Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Aleisha Greenfield sent us this shot of a snail -- less common than slugs in Southeast, but a close relative of the shell-free gastropod. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- 12 hours ago
Local man charged with drug distribution | KRBD
A Ketchikan man faces five felony drug possession and distribution charges today after a traffic stop allegedly revealed more than 60 grams of various drugs and $45,000 in cash.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:13 hours ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with scattered showers, lows around 46 and a southeast wind of 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday will be partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain in the afternoon, highs around 61 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, lows around 47 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.