Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- The loan to OceansAlaska will need to come back to the Assembly for a public hearing and second vote.1 hour ago
Assembly OKs $ for harbor, OceansAlaska | KRBD
The Ketchikan Gateway Borough Assembly met in regular session on Tuesday rather than Monday because of the Labor Day holiday.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:6 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll see increasing clouds with a slight chance of light rain late. Lows will be around 48 with a northwest wind of 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday, we’ll see increasing clouds with scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs will be around 62 with light winds becoming northwest 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, lows around 49 and light winds.
- Jeff Owings shared this photo, looking back at Ketchikan on a blue-sky summer day. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago