Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Traci Biss sent us this shot, taken from the Safeway parking lot -- arguably the most scenic parking lot in the world. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org minutes ago
- 1 hour ago
School Board approves 3-year teachers’ contract | KRBD
The agreement provides raises for teachers in each of the three years: One percent for the first year, retroactive to July 1, and 2.5 percent for each of the subsequent years of the contract.
- Here's a look at the rainy weather forecast through tomorrow:2 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 38 and a southeast wind of 10 to 25 mph and higher gusts in the evening.
- Friday, we’ll have rain with highs around 41 and a southeast wind of 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday night, we’ll have rain with lows around 37 and a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph.