Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
NOAA WeatherSTRONG WIND THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING
WIND SOUTHEAST TO SOUTH 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH THROUGH LATE MORNING. CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN CONTINUING THROUGH LATE MORNING. RAIN HEAVY AT TIMES IN HIGHER WIND GUSTS. TEMPERATURES FORM THE LOWER 40S INCREASING TO THE MIDDLE 40S.
with Alaska Satellite Photo.
Former Photo of the Day
A photo by Zack Hamilton of the December 3rd sunset at South Point Higgins Beach
iFriendly Streaming Link
The Latest on Facebook
- Continuing with the sunrise/sunset theme, Richard Smith took this sunset photo from Third Avenue. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org hours ago
- It's gonna blow a bit through tomorrow morning.14 hours ago
- Tonight, expect strong winds starting late, with rain, heavy at times. Temperatures will remain steady at around 39 with southeast winds increasing to 25 mph, and gusts up to 40.
- Wednesday, we’ll have rain, heavy at times. Highs will be around 42 with a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and wind gusts up to 40 in the morning.
- Wednesday night, we’ll have rain with lows around 38 and a southeast wind 10 to 20 mph.
- If you missed out on our On-Air Auction, there are still some items available!19 hours ago
Click here--> http://bit.ly/1f0EfqE