Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Lisa Wilson took this photo during a recent Ketchikan Rainforest Rollergirls bout. The next local roller derby game is Saturday at the rec center. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- 17 hours ago
Borough FY2015 budget: No new taxes | KRBD
The Ketchikan Gateway Borough has introduced its proposed fiscal year 2015 budget, with no increase in tax rates, but a projected rise in revenue, nonetheless.
- Here's a look at the weather forecast through tomorrow:18 hours ago
- Tonight will be cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows will be around 39 with a southeast wind of 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday, rain is likely with highs around 49 and a southeast wind of 10 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday night, we’ll have rain with lows around 40 and a southeast wind of 10 to 20 mph.