Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:29 minutes ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with lows around 53 and a northwest wind of 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.
- Thursday, showers are likely with highs around 61 and light winds.
- Thursday night, showers are likely with lows around 52 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Cat Wong gave up her Singapore citizenship and moved to Ketchikan by herself when she was 22, all based on the hope of becoming a welder at the shipyard. Listen to her story here: http://www.krbd.org/?p=208451 hour ago
- Barbara Morgan sent in this shot of a raven on a Raven in Metlakatla. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago