Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Bev Buster took this photo at the salmon hatchery south of town. Mama bear just caught a fish in the metal trough while her triplets watched. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- How will you vote?15 hours ago
Council OKs bond props for voter approval | KRBD
The Ketchikan City Council agreed during a special meeting last week to place a couple of $5 million bond packages on the October ballot, to pay for water and sewer pipe replacement projects. If city voters approve the two measures, it will mean rate increases of up to 11 percent for water, and 14 p…
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:16 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 55 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Tuesday, we’ll have rain with highs around 62 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows will be around 54 with a southeast wind of 10 mph.