In the summer of 2010, KRBD moved from its longtime home on Stedman Street to 1101 Copper Ridge Road. Located in the former Ketchikan Medical Clinic Building, the new station has been completely renovated to meet the needs of KRBD’s staff, volunteers and listeners well into the future. Purchased with revenue from the sale of our Stedman Street building, the new facility is paid in full. If you haven’t stopped by and seen the new digs, come on in — we’d love to give you a tour.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Malaspina crew helped in a weekend rescue effort in Canada. One of three Atlantic Harvester 1 crew members was found alive after that vessel sank off Campbell River, BC, but two others remain missing. http://www.krbd.org/?p=2267516 minutes ago
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:2 hours ago
- Tonight will become windy with numerous showers in the evening and rain late. Lows will be around 45 with a southeast wind increasing to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 late.
- Tuesday will be windy with rain. Highs will be around 52 with a southeast wind of 20 to 30 mph and gusts to around 40.
- Tuesday night will be windy with rain. Lows will be around 45 with a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and gusts to around 40.
- There were no injuries reported after a 38-foot fishing vessel ran aground near Ketchikan this weekend.5 hours ago
No inuries in Saturday boat grounding | KRBD