In the summer of 2010, KRBD moved from its longtime home on Stedman Street to 1101 Copper Ridge Road. Located in the former Ketchikan Medical Clinic Building, the new station has been completely renovated to meet the needs of KRBD’s staff, volunteers and listeners well into the future. Purchased with revenue from the sale of our Stedman Street building, the new facility is paid in full. If you haven’t stopped by and seen the new digs, come on in — we’d love to give you a tour.
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- 8 minutes ago
Campers rescued after boat breaks loose overnight | KRBD
A group of campers was safely picked up by the Ketchikan Volunteer Rescue Squad after they were stranded at the Fish Creek camping area over the weekend.
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through tomorrow:38 minutes ago
- Tonight will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, mainly south of Ketchikan, with lows around 34 and a northwest wind of 10 mph.
- Tuesday, we’ll see decreasing clouds with isolated rain showers, highs around 42 and light winds becoming southeast 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain, lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.
- “We want the care given to this community to be the same standard as anywhere else in this country. To do that, we have to have a comparable wage.” -- Ann Fama1 hour ago
Ketchikan nurse contract talks enter mediation | KRBD
Ketchikan nurses were picketing over the weekend as contract negotiations with PeaceHealth enter mediation this week.