TODAYMOSTLY CLOUDY. SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN...IN THE AFTERNOON. PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING. HIGHS AROUND 42. LIGHT WINDS BECOMING NORTHWEST 10 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
TONIGHTMOSTLY CLOUDY. CHANCE OF RAIN...MAINLY SOUTH OF
KETCHIKAN. LOWS AROUND 34. NORTHWEST WIND 10 MPH.
TUESDAYDECREASING CLOUDS. ISOLATED RAIN SHOWERS. HIGHS AROUND
42. LIGHT WINDS BECOMING SOUTHEAST 10 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
TUESDAY NIGHTMOSTLY CLOUDY. CHANCE OF RAIN. LOWS AROUND 39.
SOUTHEAST WIND 10 TO 15 MPH.
WEDNESDAYRAIN. HIGHS AROUND 45. SOUTHEAST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND THURSDAYRAIN. LOWS AROUND 40. HIGHS
THURSDAY NIGHTMOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 41.
FRIDAYMOSTLY CLOUDY. CHANCE OF RAIN. HIGHS AROUND 46.
FRIDAY NIGHTRAIN LIKELY. LOWS AROUND 42.
SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTRAIN LIKELY. HIGHS AROUND 45. LOWS
SUNDAYCLOUDY. CHANCE OF RAIN. HIGHS AROUND 45.
FORECAST ISSUED: 500 AM AKST MON JAN 26 2015
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- Marc Osborne sent us this photo of Jessica and Jonas Wallin enjoying an outing at Buggies Beach. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee and is featured as our cover photo! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org days ago
- Here's a look at the local weather forecast through the weekend:2 days ago
- Tonight, we’ll have rain with lows around 42 and a southeast wind of 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday, there’s a chance of rain in the morning, becoming windy with rain in the afternoon. Highs will be around 50 with a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph increasing in the afternoon with gusts to 40.
- Saturday night, rain is likely with lows around 39 and a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and gusts to around 40.
- Sunday, rain is likely with highs around 44 and lows around 40.
- Curious about our rainfall this week? So were we. According to the helpful people at Ketchikan International Airport's Flight Service, we've had 12.34 inches since Monday. Here's the breakdown:2 days ago
- Monday: 0.39
- Tuesday: 5.56
- Wednesday: 4.68
- Thursday: 0.66
- Friday (as of 3 p.m.): 1.05