TONIGHTCLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. LOWS AROUND 52. SOUTH WIND 10 MPH SHIFTING TO THE SOUTHEAST.
SUNDAYRAIN. HIGHS AROUND 58. SOUTHEAST WIND 10 MPH INCREASING
TO 10 TO 15 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
SUNDAY NIGHTRAIN. LOWS AROUND 54. SOUTHEAST WIND 10 TO
LABOR DAYNUMEROUS SHOWERS. HIGHS AROUND 61. SOUTHEAST WIND
MONDAY NIGHTMOSTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. LOWS AROUND 51.
SOUTHWEST WIND 10 MPH.
TUESDAYMOSTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS AROUND 64.
TUESDAY NIGHTPARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 51.
WEDNESDAYPARTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. HIGHS AROUND 64.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTMOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 50.
THURSDAYCLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. HIGHS AROUND 64.
THURSDAY NIGHTMOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 51.
FRIDAYCLOUDY. CHANCE OF RAIN. HIGHS AROUND 62.
FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAYRAIN LIKELY. LOWS AROUND 51. HIGHS
FORECAST ISSUED: 400 PM AKDT SAT AUG 30 2014
Ketchikan & Vicinity Forecast
See the latest Ketchikan and Vicinity forecast from the National Weather Service
Our Voices Will be Heard on the Land Once Again
The Latest on Facebook
- 22 hours ago
Wellness Coalition task force to address homeless families | KRBD
First City Homeless Shelter’s service manager Chris Alvarado makes breakfast each weekday for homeless and hungry people in the day shelter kitchen. The day shelter recently got a grant from the borough that will allow the day shelter to stay open Saturdays.
- 23 hours ago
Appeals court to re-hear Tongass exemption case | KRBD
The U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit released an announcement Friday that it would rehear the Tongass Roadless Rule exemption case.
- Here's a look at the weather forecast through the Labor Day holiday:23 hours ago
- Tonight, we’ll have numerous showers with lows around 51 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday, numerous showers with highs around 62, lows around 50 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Sunday, rain with highs around 63 and a southeast wind of 10 mph.
- Sunday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers, lows around 51 and a southeast wind of 10 to 15 mph.
- Labor Day, rain is likely with highs around 63.