STRONG WIND THROUGH THIS MORNING
TODAYWINDY...RAIN...HEAVY AT TIMES. HIGHS AROUND 45.
SOUTHEAST WIND 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO AROUND 40 MPH
DECREASING TO 10 TO 20 MPH LATE IN THE AFTERNOON.
TONIGHTRAIN. LOWS AROUND 38. SOUTH WIND 10 TO 20 MPH.
THURSDAYRAIN. HIGHS AROUND 41. SOUTH WIND 5 TO 15 MPH.
THURSDAY NIGHTCLOUDY. CHANCE OF RAIN. LOWS AROUND 35.
SOUTHWEST WIND 10 MPH.
FRIDAYRAIN. HIGHS AROUND 41. SOUTHEAST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH.
FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHTRAIN. LOWS AROUND 37.
HIGHS AROUND 43.
SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHTRAIN LIKELY. HIGHS AROUND 41. LOWS
MONDAY THROUGH TUESDAYRAIN LIKELY. HIGHS AROUND 38. LOWS
FORECAST ISSUED: 551 AM AKST WED DEC 11 2013
NOAA WeatherSTRONG WIND THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING
WIND SOUTHEAST TO SOUTH 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH THROUGH LATE MORNING. CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN CONTINUING THROUGH LATE MORNING. RAIN HEAVY AT TIMES IN HIGHER WIND GUSTS. TEMPERATURES FORM THE LOWER 40S INCREASING TO THE MIDDLE 40S.
with Alaska Satellite Photo.
Former Photo of the Day
A photo by Zack Hamilton of the December 3rd sunset at South Point Higgins Beach
iFriendly Streaming Link
The Latest on Facebook
- Continuing with the sunrise/sunset theme, Richard Smith took this sunset photo from Third Avenue. Each week, the Photo of the Day with the most "likes" on Facebook wins a free bag of Raven's Brew coffee! To submit a photo, just email it with a brief description to email@example.com hours ago
- It's gonna blow a bit through tomorrow morning.19 hours ago
- Tonight, expect strong winds starting late, with rain, heavy at times. Temperatures will remain steady at around 39 with southeast winds increasing to 25 mph, and gusts up to 40.
- Wednesday, we’ll have rain, heavy at times. Highs will be around 42 with a southeast wind of 15 to 25 mph and wind gusts up to 40 in the morning.
- Wednesday night, we’ll have rain with lows around 38 and a southeast wind 10 to 20 mph.
- If you missed out on our On-Air Auction, there are still some items available!1 day ago
Click here--> http://bit.ly/1f0EfqE