Thank you for offering to create a testimonial for KRBD. Below are some helpful tips to get you going if you’re not sure where to begin. You can use all or some of these as you see fit.
- Tell us your name
- If it’s relevant to your testimony, tell us where you work
- Tell us your best/favorite KRBD story
- Tell us how long you’ve been listening to KRBD
- Tell us what your favorite show(s) is/are
- Tell us how long you’ve been a supporter/member of KRBD
- Tell us why you started to support the station
- If you listened before supporting, tell us what made you take the leap from one to the other
- Tell us why you continue to support the station
- Tell us what you hope to see in the future
- Tell us why others should support the station too
- Tell us how others can support the station
- Shorter is better, but don’t force yourself to stick to a specific length.
I’m Stuart Whyte, KRBD’s Development Director. I joined the station staff in 2014 because I appreciated the programs, the community, and the staff’s passion for creating great radio…and I wanted to be a part of it. Share your passion. Be a part of our team. Become a member today. Call 907-225-9655 or 800-557-5723.
I’m Stuart Whyte, I’ve been listening to KRBD since 2007. My favorite programs include Fresh Air, Wait, Wait…Don’t Tell Me, Ask Me Another, and A Way with Words. I’ve been a member since 2009 when I realized that I should be paying for all the great programs I had been enjoying, so my wife suggested we join as a family. In 2014, we decided to become sustaining members so our giving to the station would be more consistent. We stopped needing to remember if we pledged or not, and the station could always count on our support. We continue to support KRBD because there are great shows that we listen to every week, and there’re new programs that get added to the schedule that deserve the same support that all our favorites already get. If there’s a show that’s your long-time favorite or something brand new that’s caught your ear too, I encourage you to make a donation today. Call 907-225-9655 or give online at KRBD.org.